We Proudly Introduce The EXP-8 Acoustic Suspension SubwooferSubmitted by nsmt2 on Tue, 06/12/2018 - 17:16
The EXP-8 is a potent, compact (11.5 X 11.5 X 11.5 inches), self- powered, acoustic suspension subwoofer system designed for high-end music and home theater systems. It uses a custom long-throw 8 inch paper cone woofer and a 300 watt full featured amplifier to produce fast, accurate bass response.
The EXP-8 bass is exquisite and extended with extremely accurate transient response. Not the one note samba delivered by most subwoofers.
The acoustic suspension design and forward facing driver produces faster, more coherent, and more extended bass response and allows the subwoofer to be placed close to walls.
The gutsy full-featured 300 watt RMS amplifier with volume, variable crossover, and 360 degree variable phase control allows the EXP-8 to provide an exceptional level of performance and flexibility.
- Acoustic suspension design for better transcient response and bass clarity
- Compact design allows greater placement flexibility
- Non-toxic satin black cabinet is finished with a beautiful certified environmentally-friendly finish
- Class D amplifier circuit with switching power supply provides excellent efficiency
- Fully adjustable phase, gain, and crossover points ensure system optimization
- Low-level, high-level, and LFE inputs
- Capable of sustained, continuous output without thermal shutdown
- Built-in limiter circuit protection prevents peak overloads
- Manual and automatic on/off mode options
- Switchable 115/230V input voltage